High-Performance Mobile Barcode Scanner
2D barcodes have made their way to labels used in laboratories. Their compact form factor and high information density make the barcoding standard of choice when labeling low-volume samples.
Zebra's DS2200 Series can scan it all. This affordable 1D/2D imager doesn't compromise performance or features for the price. This scanner achieves best-in-class performance getting the data the first time and every time scanning with point-and-shoot simplicity.
Connect the scanner to your mobile device or benchtop computer through USB or Bluetooth to readily retrieve your sample data from the LIMS.
- Color: Twilight Black
- Supported Host Interfaces: USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, TGCS (IBM) 46XX over RS485
- Keyboard Support: Supports over 90 international keyboards
- User Indicators: Direct Decode Indicator; good decode LEDs; Rearview LEDs; beeper (adjustable tone and volume)
- Imager Field of View: 32.8° H x 24.8° V Nominal
- Image Sensor: 640 x 480 pixels
- Bluetooth Radio: Standard Bluetooth Version 4.0 with BLE: Class 2 33 ft. (10.0m), Serial Port and HID Profiles
- Battery Capacity: 2400 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- Drop Spec: Designed to withstand multiple drops at 5.0 ft./1.5 m to concrete
- 1D Decode Capabilities: Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code 11, MSI Plessey, UPC/EAN, I 2 of 5, Korean 3 of 5, GS1 DataBar, Base 32 (Italian Pharma)
- 2D Decode Capabilities: PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR, Han Xin, Postal Codes
- Dimensions: 6.9 in. H x 2.6 in. W x 3.5 in. D, 7.5 oz.
- Zebra DS2278 Barcode Scanner (Twilight Black)
- USB Cable: Series A Connector, 7ft Shielded Straight Cable - CBA-U21-S07ZBR
- Presentation Cradle (Charger, Bluetooth, Midnight Black) - CR2278-PC10004WW