The successful deployment of GenoFAB in your organization requires a thorough analysis of your lab's current situation and objectives.
We help new users achieve their laboratory management goals through video conference sessions.
Using a structured deployment process, we review the lab's current operations, identify areas that require improvement, and develop a deployment strategy that provides immediate benefits while minimizing operational disruptions. The deployment plan may include:
- Define the different categories of data used in your lab
- Review legacy data that need to be imported in GenoFAB
- Review the lab freezers and other inventory storage locations
- Recommend a label printing solution that meets your lab needs
- Define label templates to label your samples and storage locations
- Review the laboratory common workflows
Each package corresponds to a different number of 2-hour sessions that are scheduled a week apart to ensure rapid progress.