The CR2700 is Code’s fourth-generation Bluetooth® 5 barcode scanner, combining nearly twenty years of market experience with new features to improve the workflow in any lab environment. Code has taken its unparalleled scanning performance and stepped it up a notch, tackling even more damaged and poorly printed barcodes to keep your lab moving.
- Reads barcodes on mobile device screens
- Paging button to assist in locating reader
- Plug-and-Play compatibility with GenoFAB
- CortexRM® Remote Management ready
- IP65 rating seals out dust and moisture
- Using Bluetooth Dongle pair to any supported Android, iOS, or Windows computer, devices, or tablets
- Multiple programmable buttons for customized workflow processes
- High-speed, omnidirectional reading of all 1D and 2D barcodes.
- Patented glare reduction technology for reading barcodes on shiny surfaces
- Patented dual-field optics, both high density and wide field in the same unit
- Visual, audible, and haptic indicator customization for workflow needs
- Durable, quick-release rechargeable battery cartridges
- Lightweight, ergonomic models in palm and handled configurations
- Streamlined case eliminating hard-to-disinfect nooks and crannies
- Bluetooth Low Energy 5 for enhanced data security, throughput and transmission range
- Inductive charging eliminates chemical corrosion caused by disinfectants
- Supports VCOM through the CRA-A271 base (requires CR2700 2.3.1 minimum firmware version)
What's in the box?
- CR2700 scanner (handheld or palm version)
- 6 ft straight USB cable
- 1 battery pack
- 1 inductive charging station