The CR1500 (healthcare version in light grey) is built with a CodeShield® Level 3 disinfectant-ready housing. It is PVC-free, and IP54 rated, protecting the components of the CR1500 against harsh chemical cleaning agents, dust, and water ingress. The robust housing is even built to withstand multiple drops to concrete.
The compact yet durable 2D scanner has a proprietary microprocessor designed for super-fast image processing and best-in-class decoding. The CR1500 is the barcode reader of choice for all your challenging data collection needs.
- Optimized to read laser etched, DPM, or high-density codes
- Programmable day/night modes to operate in low-light conditions
- Contain no exposed metal and seamless design for easier infection control
- GS1 and HIBC validation and parsing for accurate and efficient data capture
- Plug-and-Play with GenoFAB software
- PVC-Free CodeShield® plastics which stand up to more disinfectants
- Efficient power consumption
- Compatible with rapid disconnect USB and RS232 Affinity® cables
- Reads barcodes on mobile device screens
- Manual or automatic triggering
- High-speed, omnidirectional reading of all 1D ad 2D barcodes.
- Patented glare reduction technology for reading barcodes on shiny surfaces
- Patented dual-field optics, both high density and wide field in the same unit
- Visual, audible, and haptic indicator customization for workflow needs
What's included in the box?
- CR1500 barcode scanner
- 6ft USB straight USB cable
- Stand for hands-free operations.